Skip to main content

Running Out Of Time

 
 
 
  Blog post up! Check! One less thing on my to do list. I am leaving on my trip in 3 days and I have not even picked out outfits yet or started packing. I don’t like to travel heavy, especially because I like to shop when I am away and I need room in my luggage for the return trip. But mostly because I just don’t like to carry too many things with me. I prefer to preplan what to wear, plan to use same pieces of clothing in more than one outfit. I much prefer to enjoy every second enjoying the city then spending time putting things together. This task was on my to do list to finish today, but it might have to wait till tomorrow. I am so disorganized this time that believe it or not, I only booked the hotel today! But I got the one I wanted J. Check, check!
 
This H&M dress, is the most comfortable dress for the summer for me. And only $15. I also have it in black and army green (here). I wear it to the beach, running around city, going out, and so on. I love the bright coralish red which would look absolutely amazing on many different complexions. The pictures don't do justice to the colour as I had to use flash to take these pictures since the sun was already down. I usually wear a cropped denim jacket with it to give me appearance of more curves, and I really love this one with leather (imitation) sleeves. I got this jacket and this great bag (lamb leather) at Winners. I know a lot of people get hives just thinking about going to Winners to look for clothes, but I find it fun. For those of you not from Canada wondering what Winners is, it is a store similar to Marshals in the US. I am not too familiar with similar type stores in Europe, but put simply it is a type of a store that carries many brand (and not so brand) and designer names, from clothing to house wear. I don’t look at everything hanging on the racks. I walk around and if something catches my eye I will look at it. Bags and shoes are much easier to browse through. And make sure that you go on a week day and not on a weekend; otherwise you just may lose your mind. I simply love not knowing what I will find when I walk in and I get absolutely exited finding a little treasure. A treasure such as my Versace $200 (originally $800) lace sandals maybe? Or L.A.M.B. sandals $50 (originally $350)! What is your favourite place to shop?
Aleksandra <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress ($15) and bracelets ($10) H&M, jacket Ci Sono by Corelini ($30) and bag Cut n’Paste ($99) Winners, boots ($25) Urban Planet, watch Michael Kors, earrings old (Spring)



Comments

  1. Love the dress. Picked up a green one 2 weeks ago on clearance for $5! I like your version of pairing it with black tights. I would feel more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they have them every year on sale in late spring or fall. Many different colours and patterns to chose from.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Very First Outfit Post

        I took a few outfit pictures over the last few days, as I was running around my day and I wasn’t sure what would be the first one to post. I debated and as the days went by and weather changed (it seems every day it was a different season), I decided to go with the very first one I shot. This one I actually took last month at the High Park.   It was the last few days when you could see the cherry tree blossom so I did not want to miss out on it. I love spring only for this reason, trees and flowers blossoming. And the fact that it is a sign that the summer is just around the corner (I am still waiting for this corner though), but it is a sign.      A little nervous giggle              Sweater Costa Blanca, white tee H&M, rings, earrings, necklaces and leggings Forever 21, watch Michael Kors, bag Louis Vuitton, sneakers Urban Planet, sunglasses Ray Ban   This is a very casual outfit and very odd for me in the sense that

Sightseeing Montreal In Hot Pink Sneakers & Ripped Jeans

  Jeans & jacket Zara, sneakers Nike, shirt H&M, bag Steve Madden, sunglasses unknown, belt Danier (men's section), chain ring Forever 21, midi ring H&M, forefinger gold rings gifts    Day one in Montreal was the cocktail party and then walking the streets of old Montreal at night and testing out different patios and bars. Day two in Montreal, was again walking the beautiful streets of old Montreal and testing out patios, but now in daylight, hehehe. Oh and lets not forget, blog picture taking. I forget how beautiful this city is and am reminded every time I come back. Then, I wonder why I don't come back more often. It is gorgeous, vibrant and people are extremely warm. It has such a European flare, which I often miss, and this is a quick way for me to get that fix once in a while, without having to fly over an ocean. These pictures were snapped around St Denis street as well as around Catherdral Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal. I was comfortable in my new N

Are You Blushing Yet?

  Heels Pour La Victoire (Winners), skinnies Nasty Gal (similar here and here ), top H&M, coat Le Chateau (old), bag H&S Handbags , rings Forever 21, watch unknown, sunglasses Ray Ban   Quite the opposite of yesterdays leather look, we are moving on today to a soft blush pink. Pink is very big this season and in particular blush or pastel pink. My first reaction was rather negative to this trend until I realized how many items I have in my wardrobe that are of that colour. So today, even my accessories are blush pink. To break it up a bit I kept the handbag and the pants winter white. What do you think? Thank you for your comments! Ciao! Danas idemo u kompletno suprotnom smeru od jucerasnjeg koznog sorca. Danas govorimo o bebi roze boji. Roza, a pogotovo bebi ili pastelno roza su itekako u trendu ove jeseni. Moja prva reakcija na ovaj trend je bila vise negativna dok nisam uvidela koliko samo komada odece i nakita imam u ovoj boji. Za danasnji outfit stavila sa

Have You Visited Positano & Amalfi Coast Yet?

Pants Zara, jacket Zara, sneakers Forever21, bag unknown (Winners), dress unknown ( similar ), ankle boots PrettyLittleThings There are still quite a few more outfits and cities I’ll be featuring on the blog from my last year’s trip to Italy, however today I’m sharing this post from the last location we visited: beautiful Positano. As we visited Italy in the fall, outfits left to share are more fall appropriate, so I will share them come September. I’ll be dealing with two little babies then so God knows how much time I will have to shoot new outfits. As I’m laying on my couch bored out of my mind counting down the days to my delivery next week (whooohoooo!!!) I’m experiencing such FOMO. Partially because I won’t be going on vacation this summer (though becoming a mom to two little girls is quite awesome!!) and partially because I’m reminiscing of my travels last year. Positano seems to still be one of the most photographed summer destinations so I’m sharing a few pictures f